Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Pearce & Associates Auctioneers.
All disputes will be settled in Shelby County, Alabama.
We do not allow bid cancellations or bid retractions. Do not bid if you cannot pay for the item.
ALL ITEMS SELLS AS IS, WHERE IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE!
Pearce nor the seller guarantees YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, MILES, RUNNING CONDITION, BODY CONDITION, INTERIOR CONDITION, OPERABLILITY, QUANTITIES, ETC. The information posted is based on our opinion. You, the purchaser are responsible for inspecting the items in person and making your own determination as to the condition of the item. Failure to pay for your purchasers may result in legal action. Purchaser agrees that all legal action shall take place in the home county and state of the auction company which is Shelby County Alabama.
We encourage you to inspect the items in person before you bid! Pearce & Associates offers you, the bidder an opportunity to inspect in person during business hours Monday through Friday before the auction ends.
If purchases are not settled within 3 business days of the close of the auction,
it is in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed on Pearce &
Associates Auctioneers auctions as well as MarkNet auctions and
will be charged for the merchandise. Defaulted items will be forfeited back to
the owner or Pearce & Associates.
No refunds will be given.
Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel any auction at any time for any reason.
There will be a 10% buyers premium added to final bid price.
Sales tax collected unless you provide Pearce with a copy of your tax resale certificate.
Vehicle Titles: Pearce & Associates is a licensed Alabama Automobile Dealer and Designated Agent. Any vehicle purchased will require that Pearce & Associates prepare the title work for the purchaser. A fee of $65 per vehicle will be added to the final bid price for title work by the auction company. The only exemption is non Alabama residents which require an Alabama drive out form to be executed by the purchaser and licensed Alabama Automobile Dealers. Pearce & Associates shall require a copy of the buyers dealer license.
Pearce & Associates shall handle title work and provide a copy to the purchaser within 14 business days of payment. Dealer titles and out of state buyers shall be mailed (certified) the actual title within 14 business days from final payment.
Bidding info- When you bid your max the current bid price doesn't automatically go to
your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the
computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend
in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are
no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers have put forth every effort to make accurate
description of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are
matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold As
Is Where IS. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection
No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
Pearce & Associates reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors,
most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Pearce & Associates requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Pearce & Associates) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the the auction company is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.