Do you have a vehicle to consign? Here is what you should know.
1. $200 per vehicle marketing - consignment fee.
2. 10% commission if sold. No commissions due if not sold.
3. Each buyer pays a 10% buyers premium on top of the sales price.
4. You can put a reserve price on your vehicle. Items without reserve always bring the most money!
5. We require that all consignors either bring the vehicle to our auction center for open house inspection or to allow any potential bidders an opportunity to inspect your vehicle at your location.
6. How do I consign? You can upload your own information and photos through out website or bring your vehicle to our auction center where we can do it for you.
This auction will be marketing throughout the U.S. and Globe. Pearce - Marknet has over 400,000 registerd users in our bidders platform. Additionally, we will market the auction and your vehicle in multiple automotive websites.
* This auction features staggered ending. Every 5 lots end in 15 minute segments. Meaning the first 5 lots end at 7pm, the next 5 end at 7:15pm, the next 5 at 7:30pm.
* Every auction that we have features the 5 minute bid extension. If a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, it extends that item another 5 minutes and continues extending every time a bid is placed within the 5 minute countdown.
* Once the auction starts ending, there is feature on the left hand column that says exclude closed lots, if you check that box it will take off the items that have ended and only show the items still running as the auction closes out.
* Once the auction is completely finished, we will generate invoices and email them out to the winning bidders.