Public Onlne Auction by order of the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
Case: Lil' Lodges of Alabama LLC. Case NO. BK16-71940-JHH-7
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Pearce & Associates Auction Company.
All disputes shall take place in the home county of the auction company, Shelby County, Alabama.
We encourage you to inspect the items in person prior to registering and bidding. There will be an open house inspection for the public on Monday, April 3rd & Tuesday, April 4th, 10am until 3pm.
THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION. If you are unable to bid online, you can request an ABSENTEE bid form. ABSENTEE forms require a cashiers check deposit in the amount of 20% of the amount you wish to bid. Non winning bidders shall have their deposits returned within 5 business days of the auctions ending.
Online Auction ends Tuesday, April 4th beginning at 7:00pm.
Pickup & Payment: All items must be paid for in full no later than Friday, April 7th @ 3:00pm. Payment by Cash, Cashiers Check or Bank Wire Transfer. All items with the exception to the (Lodges) must be picked up by purchasers on Thursday, April 6th or Friday, April 7th at 3:00pm. Pickup 10am until 3pm each day. (Lodges) will be moved out of the buildings on Tuesday, April 11th. ALL Lodges purchasers must make arrangements to pick up and remove those purchases after April 11th. Purchaser assumes responsibilty for mobile homes (lodges) after they have been removed from the buildings. Please be prepared to take possession and prepare your units for moving.
If purchases are not settled within 3 business days of the close of the auction,
it is in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed on Pearce &
Associates Auctioneers auctions as well as MarkNet auctions and
will be charged for the merchandise. Defaulted items will be forfeited back to
the owner or Pearce & Associates.
No refunds will be given.
Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel any auction at any time for any reason.
There is no buyers premium.
Sales tax collected unless you provide Pearce with a copy of your tax resale certificate and proof that you are tax exempt.
TITLES & CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN. Pearce & Associates will issue an Alabama Bill of Sale only on (lodges) sold in this bankruptcy auction. Absolutely no additional titles or certificates or origin will be provided by the auctioneers or trustees. Sold As Is by order of the courts.
Bidding info- When you bid your max the current bid price doesn't automatically go to
your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the
computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend
in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are
no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers have put forth every effort to make accurate
description of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are
matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold As
Is Where IS. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection
No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
Pearce & Associates reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors,
most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Pearce & Associates requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Pearce & Associates) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the the auction company is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.