PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AUCTION INFORMATION BEFORE BIDDING:
Please contact Monica at [email protected]AuctionByPearce.com or call our office at (205) 664-4300 if you have any other questions after reading this.
Auction Ends - Wednesday, December 14th at 7:30pm Central
Inspection - Monday-Friday from 9:30am-3:30pm
Location - Pearce Auction Center - 720 Fulton Springs Rd. Alabaster, AL 35007
Pickup and Payment - Thursday, December 15th and Friday, December 16th from 9am-4pm.
ALL Payments must be made no later than December 16th even if you can not pick your items up on or before that day. Please contact us before close of business on Friday, December 16th to schedule an alternate pickup time if need be.
Payment can be made by Cash, Check and Money Wire. We accept Mastercard, Discover and Visa up to $2,500. We do not accept American Express.
- Shipping will be offered on most items in this auction. Please make sure you update the shipping address that you have on file to match the address you want your items shipped to.
- All shipping and insurance costs must be paid by the buyer.
- We will not begin to pack and ship items until after the designated pick-up days. Please reply to your invoice as soon as possible to let us know if you will need shipping so that we can make sure everything can arrive before Christmas.
- Any items that we do not feel comfortable packing ourselves will be taken to UPS for them to pack and ship. This may add to the shipping expenses that the buyer must pay.
** Pearce & Associates does not have a jewelry appraiser or certified gemologist, and therefore can not guarantee or authenticate all of the information provided to us. All Information and appraisals have been provided by the sellers. We can not confirm that the information on the appraisals is accurate or up to date. Jewelry is sold as is and is available for inspection and testing at our auction facility before bidding. We strongly encourage buyers to research the types of appraisals and to inspect all items before bidding on them. **
*This auction features a staggered ending that will show up on the last few days of the auction. Each group of lots will end in 15 minute increments.
From our website:
Staggered Closing: Auctions that begin to close and progress at a certain rate of lots instead of at one specific time. For example, an auction will close five lots every five minutes beginning at a certain time. This will be listed in the terms of the auction.
* This auction also features the 5 minute bid extension. If a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, it extends that item another 5 minutes and continues extending every time a bid is placed within the 5 minute countdown.
Auctioneer: Larry "Chip" Pearce, License #1088
Auctioneer Apprentice: Monica Malone, License #3066