Please check back as we are working on this Sale!
Auction ends: Tuesday, Nov. 16th at 7pm Central
Location - Pearce Auction Center - 720 Fulton Springs Rd. Alabaster, AL 35007
Inspection - Weekdays from 9am-3pm
Pickup and Payment - Weds. Nov. 17th and Thursday, Nov. 18th from 9am-3pm
Pearce & Associates is a federal firearms dealer. To bid on this auction you must agree to:
1. You must be a resident of the State of Alabama in order to bid/buy firearms in this auction. Non Alabama residents can purchase but the firearm has to be shipped to a FFL in your State, at your expense. The purchaser is responsible for shipping and paperwork with their FFL. ALL purchasers must come to the Pearce & Associates auction company offices in Alabaster, Alabama and complete a form ATF form 4473 and be approved by ATF before you can leave with the firearm. NO EXCEPTIONS other than FFL holders who must provide a copy of their FFL to Pearce & Associates.
WE DO NOT SHIP AMMO!
2. You cannot send someone after your gun!
3. Pearce & Associates will charge and collect a $15.00 per firearm fee for FFL paperwork unless you are a FFL holder.
4. Some of the firearms do not have clips. We do have extra clips and will allow you, the purchaser to inspect them to see if one fits the weapon you purchased. We will give you one if it works. NOTE: Please view the photos to see what comes with the gun you are bidding on. We do not guarantee descriptions, condition, authenticity. We encourge you, the bidder to come inspect the item yourself and be completely satisified before bidding.
* This auction features staggered ending. Every 24 lots end in 15 minute segments. Meaning the first 24 lots end at 7pm, the next 24 end at 7:15pm and so on.
* Every auction that we have features the 5 minute bid extension. If a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, it extends that item another 5 minutes and continues extending every time a bid is placed within the 5 minute countdown.
* Once the auction starts ending, there is feature on the top column that says advance search. Once you click advance search the drop bar shows exclude closed lots, if you check that box it will take off the items that have ended and only show the items still running as the auction closes out.