BIDDING INFORMATION INCLUDING TERMS & CONDITIONS
* All vehicles including BUSES must be Removed from our facility within 10 days of the auctions ending. EVERYTHING must be driven or towed from our facility no later than October 23rd. NO EXCEPTIONS! Please do not bid if you are unable to meet these terms. If a vehicle is not removed by October 23rd, it will be considered ABANDONDED and no refunds will be given.
* The online auction ends on Monday, October 14th. You may inspect the vehicles Monday through Friday, 9am - 4pm each day. WE highly encourage you to come view the vehicles in person before you bid. Pearce staff has listed each vehicle in this bidding catalog as "RUNNING" or "INOP". INOP means it is not capable of driving and you must be prepared to tow it.
* All "running vehicles" were driven more than 45 miles to our facility by BJTA employees. They were running at the time they were dropped off, however, we do not make any representation as to the running condition. You may have to jump vehicles off due to dead batteries. Please come inspect them in person.
* Title work will be prepared at a fee of $65 per vehicle. Pearce is a title agent in the State of Alabama and we are required by law to handle title work unless you are a licensed automobile dealer or non Alabama resident. Non Alabama residents will have their titles mailed to them. Titles will be mailed from Pearce & Associates within 14 business days of payment by the purchaser. If you are intending to SCRAP a vehicle including buses, you will be exempt from paying the title work fee.
* Payment Terms: 10% buyers premium. Sales tax will be added on all non vehicle items. Non Alabama residents are exempt from paying tax on vehicles. Payment in full within 3 business days by CASH, CERTIFIED FUNDS OR BANK WIRE TRANSFER TO PEARCE & ASSOCIATES. We will accept credit card payment up to $1,000! NO EXCEPTIONS ON THIS SALE PER THE TRANSIT AUTHORITY!
* EVERYTHING SELLS AS IS, WHERE IS WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES! The descriptions in the bidding catalog are not guarantees of condition. They simply state whether or not the vehicle was running at the time they were delivered to our facility!