Do you have a Classic, Hot Rod, Custom, Street Rod or Muscle Car to sell? Consign your ride into this online auction!
Questions you may have...
1. What is the commission? A flat fee of $200 is paid by the seller when the vehicle is consigned for marketing expenses. If the vehicle sells, we charge the consignor a 10% commission. A minimum commission of $500 per vehicle applies. Once the vehicle has sold, the $200 fee is credited back towards the sellers commission. A 10% buyers premium is also collected from the purchaser which pays for marketing expenses.
2. Can I put a reserve on my vehicle? Yes. We encourage you to sell the car without reserve in order to get the most interest, but we do allow reserves. No additional fees are collected if it does not meet your reserve.
3. Do I have to bring the car to you? No. You can keep the car at your residence or business and we will sell it for you and help coordinate with the winning bidder to pick it up there. You will need to write up any information you want to share about the vehicle, then take multiple photos of the exterior, interior, under hood and undercarriage. You can drop this off at our office or email them to us. You can also bring the vehicle by our corporate offices in Alabaster and we will take the photos for your. Make sure you make an appointment before you come.
We also have an "upload" document on this website where you can upload the information and photos online.
If you are keeping the vehicle in your possession, we highly recommend allowing a time and day for public inspection! If you bring the car to our auction center, we will hold an open house day for the public to view the vehicles in person.
4. Do you have to reside in the State of Alabama to sell? No. In fact, many of our sellers and their vehicles are in other States. Our buyers are made aware of the location of the vehicle and they make arrangements to pick the car up there. Our buyers are bidding all over the world!
5. Who collects the money and does the paperwork? We Do! Our staff conducts the auction, collects the proceeds, handles all of the bill of sales and title work, coordinates pickup with the purchaser.
For more information about our Collector Car Auction, please feel free to call with questions. 205-664-4300.
CLICK HERE to download information!